Code of Conduct/Operating Procedures
- Code of Conduct
- Presiding Officer Instructions
- Board Operating Procedures 2022-2023
- Strategic Plan 2022-2023
Board Meeting Open Forum
At regular meetings, the Board of Trustees may allot 15 minutes to hear persons who desire to make comments to the Board. Persons who wish to participate in this portion of the meeting shall sign up with the presiding officer or designee before the meeting begins and shall indicate the topic about which they wish to speak.
- Each participant will be limited to three minutes to make comments to the Board.
- Any group of five or more persons must appoint one person to present the group’s views to the Board.
- The Board shall not allow negative comments in public session about individual employees or students.
Specific factual information or recitation of existing policy may be furnished in response to inquiries, but the Board shall not deliberate or decide regarding any issue that is not included on the agenda posted with the notice of the meeting.
Audience participation sign-up sheets are available at the Administration Building.