There are many documents that Kilgore Independent School District is required to post for the public.
Reports that let the community know how we are doing as an educational entity, can be found here.
The tabs located to the right will take you to each section listed. Within each section, you will find the appropriate documents.
You can also access each section, below.
- Improvement Plans
- Conflict Disclosure Statement & Questionnaire
- Graduation Plans
- Performance in Community and Student Engagement
- Texas Academic Performance Report
- Performance Ratings
- School Report Cards
- Targeted Improvement Plan
- A-F Accountability Ratings
- Adopted Budget
- Annual Financial & Compliance Report
- Costs and Metered Amounts for Electricity, Water and Natural Gas
- Federal Grant Award
- Link to Financial Transparency Site
- Proposed Maintenance and Operations Tax Rate
- Summary of Proposed Budget
- Tax Rate Trend Information
- Agenda for a Board Meeting
- Bill of Rights for Property Owners
- Public Information Request
- Notice of a Board Meeting
- College Credit Programs
- Testing Information
- Local Programs and Services for Homeless Students
- Physical Activity Policies
- Transition and Employment Guide for Special Education Students
- Campus Behavior Coordinators