Objective Criteria for Personnel Decisions
The board establishes the following objective criteria for decisions regarding hiring, dismissal, reassignment, promotion, and demotion of district personnel. These criteria are not rank-order and may be considered in whole or in part in making such decisions.
- Academic or technical preparation, supported by transcripts
- Proper certification for grade level, subject or assignment, including emergency permits and endorsements for specific subjects, programs or positions
- Recommendations and references
- Suitability for the position and professional competence
- The needs of the District