MyDentalBenefits account login
TRS ActiveCare Health Insurance - Overview and Tools
Aetna is the plan administrator for the TRS-ActiveCare plans. Aetna offers:
- A variety of plan and network options to suit your individual needs
- A Health Concierge available by phone for answers and guidance on care and benefits
- Online services and mobile apps for easy access to health information and tools
To get the best view of Aetna resources and plan information, visit www.trsactivecareaetna.com.
The ActiveCare 1-HD is the Aetna Choice POS II plan, which works very much like PPO plans. You are free to receive care from any licensed doctor or other health care provider. When you choose providers who belong to Aetna’s network, you will pay less out of your own pocket for covered services.
The ActiveCare Select plan is a network-only plan. You must use providers in your dedicated network to receive benefits.
Access to ID Cards
ID cards will be sent only if a change to your plan is made. 3 easy ways to get an ID Card:
- Aetna Mobile App
- Aetna Navigator
- Call Aetna 877-767-5254
ALEX is an online tool you can use to learn more about TRS-ActiveCare plan options.
- Help you compare plan options - Deductibles, coinsurance, out-of-pocket maximums
- Explain health benefit terms
- Walk you through estimating tax savings if considering ActiveCare 1HD plans
As a TRS-ActiveCare plan participant, you and your eligible dependents have 24/7/365 access to U.S. Board-Certified doctors and pediatricians by phone.
- Kilgore ISD offers State Leave (5 days) and Local Leave (5 days) annually