For students that attended Kilgore ISD during the 2017-2018 school year, registration for the 2018-2019 school year is an easy two-step process (can be completed in any order).
- May be completed online between July 19, 2018 and August 1, 2018.
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration (August 2-3 at Kilgore Primary School)
- May be completed in person at your child's campus beginning August 8th.
- Proof of Residency
- A current gas, water or electric bill (phone and cable bills not accepted), OR
- A recent Rusk or Gregg county property tax statement, OR
- A rental/lease agreement
- A valid Driver's License or other photo identification
- For questions about residency, please contact your child's campus or speak to a representative during One-Stop Registration (August 2-3, 2018).
2. Complete the Campus Registration
- May be completed On-line beginning July 19, 2018, OR
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration between August 2 or August 3, 2018 at Kilgore Primary School, OR
- May be completed at your child's campus between August 6, 2018 and the start of school.
Have Question's? Visit our "One-Stop Registration"
Kilgore Primary School
August 2 -- 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
August 3 -- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Computer Access will be available