For students that attended Kilgore ISD during the 2014-2015 school year, registration for the 2015-2016 school year is an easy two-step process (can be completed in any order).
1. Complete the Residency Verification.
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration (August 10-14 at Kilgore High School)
- May be completed in person at your child's campus (August 17-21).
- Proof of Residency
- A current gas, water or electric bill (phone and cable bills not accepted), OR
- A recent tax statement, OR
- A rental/lease agreement
- A valid Driver's License or other photo identification
- For questions about residency, please contact your child's campus or speak to a representative during One-Stop Registration (8/11 - 8/15).
2. Complete the Campus Registration
- May be completed On-line beginning August 1, 2015, OR
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration between August 10 and August 14, 2014, OR
- May be completed at your child's campus between August 17, 2015 and the start of school.
Have Question's? Visit our "One-Stop Registration"
Kilgore High School 8/10-14 (M-F) 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
08/11 & 13 (Tues & Thurs) 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Computer Access will be available