Online Registration for the 2016-2017 school year will open August 1, 2016
For students that attended Kilgore ISD during the 2015-2016 school year, registration for the 2016-2017 school year is an easy two-step process (can be completed in any order).
1. Complete the Residency Verification.
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration (August 8-11 at Kilgore High School)
- May be completed in person at your child's campus beginning August 15th.
- Proof of Residency
- A current gas, water or electric bill (phone and cable bills not accepted), OR
- A recent property tax statement, OR
- A rental/lease agreement
- A valid Driver's License or other photo identification
- For questions about residency, please contact your child's campus or speak to a representative during One-Stop Registration (August 8-11, 2016).
2. Complete the Campus Registration
- May be completed On-line beginning August 1, 2016, OR
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration between August 8 and August 11, 2016, OR
- May be completed at your child's campus between August 15, 2016 and the start of school.
Have Question's? Visit our "One-Stop Registration"
Kilgore High School 8/8-8/11 (M-F) 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
8/9 & 8/11 (Tues & Thurs) 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Computer Access will be available
Campus Registration Contacts:
Kilgore Primary School (Pre-K, Headstart, Kindergarten & 1st Grade) - Petra Lomas (903) 988-3905
Chandler Elementary School (Grades 2nd, & 3rd) - Beverly Borders (903) 988-3904
Kilgore Intermediate School (Grades 4th & 5th) - Becky Copeland (903) 988-3903
Kilgore Middle School (Grades 6th, 7th, & 8th) - Virginia Turney (903) 988-3902
Kilgore High School (Grades 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th) - Veda Flowers (903) 988-3901
If you don't have a family access account, please sign up using the link below.Sign Up for a Family Access Account
(Students do not need to sign up for an account. Students can use their school login information to log in.)
After signing up for an account for Family Access, you will not be granted access to your student’s grades
immediately or automatically. Your access request must be approved by the campus office before you
will be able to access your student’s grades. Please allow up to a week for approval. If you are NEW to the district, please see our KISD enrollment information linked below.Kilgore ISD Enrollment Information