For students that attended Kilgore ISD during the 2015-2016 school year, registration for the 2016-2017 school year is an easy two-step process (can be completed in any order).
1. Complete the Residency Verification.
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration (August 8-11 at Kilgore High School)
- May be completed in person at your child's campus beginning 8/15.
- Proof of Residency
- A current gas, water or electric bill (phone and cable bills not accepted), OR
- A recent property tax statement, OR
- A rental/lease agreement
- A valid Driver's License or other photo identification
- For questions about residency, please contact your child's campus or speak to a representative during One-Stop Registration (8/8 - 8/11).
2. Complete the Campus Registration
- May be completed On-line beginning August 1, 2016, OR
- May be completed in person at One-Stop Registration between August 8 and August 11, 2016, OR
- May be completed at your child's campus between August 15, 2016 and the start of school.
Have Question's? Visit our "One-Stop Registration"
Kilgore High School 8/8-11 (M-T) 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
8/9 & 11 (Tues & Thurs) 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Computer Access will be available